Monday, January 12, 2009

Frankfurt and Beyond

The flight to Frankfurt was uneventful. Security there was tight....tighter than last time. I got a a very thorough going over, but made it to the gate in time to board.

They made me check one of my bags. The self important clerk at the counter decided my tiny camera case counted as a third carry on bag (thought that might happen) and so I checked the rolling bag in at the gate. Forgot that had my other two lenses in it, but they appear to have survived the ordeal intact. I tested them out when I got to Stockholm.

I'm at a different hotel this trip. The rooms are nicer, and bigger. When I get a few minutes I'll post some pictures. After an hour or so to clean up, get changed, and get online, we went into the client's office, where we stayed for five hours or so before heading out to eat. Got back to the hotel around 1am local time, so I was pretty wiped at that point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home