Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blondes

I've been trying to get a picture of this sign all week, and I finally did, but Yan's is better so I'm using his. Its tricky because its about half way up the huge escalator in the subway.

I don't speak or read Swedish. Sometimes its better that way....for instance, I interpret this as 'Somone is selling blondes for 60 kronor' (that's about CDN$ 9.00). While the idea intrigues me, I have several questions:

1) Who do I call?
2) Is there a catalog so I can pick, or do I get what I get?
3) Are there volume discounts?
4) Is shipping and handling extra?
5) If so, whose going to be 'handling' my blondes and how?
6) What does it typically cost (per blonde) to maintain them?
7) Do I need an export license from Sweden to take them home?
8) If friends of mine back home want some blondes am I allowed to charge them extra?

I love this place.....like I said, lots of interesting signs..... :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You better not be calling for any blondes.....though I have to admit that at the hairdresser's yesterday my gray was covered up...with ash blonde....so technically you have a blonde waiting for you at home.
Now get back to work.
xoxo
S.

January 17, 2009 at 6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The worst you could do is get your money's worth... but at 9 bucks, that would certainly be a bad thing.

Stick with Shauna's offer!

January 19, 2009 at 7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I punched the words into a translator and got:


trafficking, an exhibition on preset to a man's

Blondes: 60kr

ethnographic museum

January 22, 2009 at 6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home