Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chilling


It wasn't all work. It just felt that way sometimes. This is one of my favorite pictures from the trip. Its not the entire team, but its a lot of us. Around the corner from our hotel was the Absolut Ice Bar. One night a bunch of us descended upon it for a little R&R. Everything in the bar, all the furniture and glasses, and art, is ice. They give you those big blue ponchos so you don't freeze to death.....its cold in there, which with my fever felt kinda nice.

My parka came pre-perfumed... :)

You can see the glasses there. From my perspective, the only thing wrong with the place was alll the drinks were vodka based....I think Jeff was getting hungry, hint, his glass has a big bite out of it. Mine is the one full of red stuff......Wolf's Paw....vodka and lingenberries..... :)

Someone got bored, and decided to see if they could glue a glass to the decor.....wonder who that was....wasn't me...or Yan....or Jeff....or Ghola....... :)

I ain't telling.....the Swedish police carry guns..... :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a cool place!

(sorry, couldn't help myself.)

February 12, 2009 at 5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home